Integration Lead (Multiple Positions)
Location: Hyderabad, India / Livonia, Michigan
The Integration Lead will play an important role in Integration project delivery. Integration Lead will closely work with a team of Developers and is responsible for solving technical problems and deliver the work on time. Candidate should have very good experience in MuleSoft and all Integration Patterns and delivered multiple complex projects using agile methodology.
Roles and Responsibilities
- 8+ years of Middleware/Integration experience (any platform).
- With at least 4 full life cycle MuleSoft Project experience (Analysis, Design, Dev, Testing, Deployment).
- Good understanding of MuleSoft Deployment/Physical architecture (On Prem, on Cloud and Hybrid).
- Ability to define MuleSoft design and development best practices and testing guides etc.
- Experience in hands-on development of MuleSoft Integrations.
- Experience in developing APIs.
- Experience in API Management on MuleSoft platform.
- Experience in Software Engineering Lifecycle Management using Agile methodology.
- Experience in SAP, Salesforce, AS400 integrations.
- Experience in Junit, Munit.
- MuleSoft Certifications mandatory.
- Ability to lead a team of onsite and offshore developers.
- Understanding of MuleSoft DevOps support and capabilities.
- Working knowledge of establishing DevOps tools and processes on MuleSoft platform.
- Good to have MuleSoft Developer certification and advance level certifications.
- Good to have Splunk knowledge.
- Industry experience in Retail.
About Infoview Systems
Infoview Systems is a person centric company with emphasis on integrity and honesty for both its employees and clients. We provide meaningful business solutions to our clients, from the start-up company down the street to fortune 200 companies across the United States. Infoview Systems is a great team of people enthusiastic about their projects, ready to wear multiple hats, always looking to learn new things and have fun!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.