Java / AWS Full Stack Lead Developer: (Multiple Positions)
Location: Hyderabad, India / Livonia, Michigan
Java / AWS Full Stack Lead Developers are technology experts in Java and AWS Stack. They must have worked with multiple Java based technology and having experience in Cloud like AWS.
Primary Technical Skills:
- Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring boot, JPA, Microservices, Node, Angular, React, JUnit.
- Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Solr, Splunk.
- Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Confluent.
- AWS – SQS, EC2, Lambda, Kinesis, SNS etc.
- RDBMS – MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle
- NoSQL- MongoDB, Cassandra
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage data sources and integrate with diverse APIs.
- Work closely with stakeholders on the data supply side domain experts.
- Create highly reusable code modules and packages that can be leveraged across the data Pipeline.
- Develop and improve continuous release and testing processes.
- Able to Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Develop new user-facing features such as graphs, charts, reports etc.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Strong user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
Desired Candidate Profile
- We are looking for Java/J2EE , Python ,Angular , React , & node JS developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application and closely work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- Experience in Tools like Ambari, Kibana, and Zookeeper etc.
- Strong Java programming knowledge with good problem-solving skill.
- Strong in an object oriented principles and design patterns.
- Should have strong knowledge in RESTFUL web services and micro services.
- Good in data structures and strong in using collections and Arrays.
- Able to visualize front end presentation and build rock solid reusable API modules.
- Ability to understand Spring Boot and Maven Project structure and project setup.
- Understating standard application logger mechanism and proficiency in Customized error handling and Session managements.
- A strong ability to understand and organize data from various sources.
About Infoview Systems
Infoview Systems is a person centric company with emphasis on integrity and honesty for both its employees and clients. We provide meaningful business solutions to our clients, from the start-up company down the street to fortune 200 companies across the United States. Infoview Systems is a great team of people enthusiastic about their projects, ready to wear multiple hats, always looking to learn new things and have fun!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.