Please send resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Java Integration Consultant
Positions open in Houston, TX and Livonia MI (remote work a possibility). Our consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process, technology, and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients tackle their most complex challenges.
What does a typical engagement look like?
- Participate in discovery sessions to understand opportunities and project requirements
- Document, design, develop and test the integration solutions
- Occasional travel to client site may be required
- Working knowledge of integration platforms such as Mule ESB, Tibco, WebMethods, Apache Camel etc.
- Experience developing and integrating with Web services / APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with integration and back-end projects using Java EE stack, XML technologies
- JMS (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Websphere MQ etc.)
- Above average coding skills and programming ability
- Ability to quickly grasp any technology
- Proven track record of accomplishments
- Innovative & creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to prioritize, organize and deliver on commitments
- Integrity and a desire to deliver quality service
About Infoview Systems
Infoview Systems is a person centric company with emphasis on integrity and honesty for both its employees and clients. We provide meaningful business solutions to our clients, from the start-up company down the street to fortune 200 companies across the United States. Infoview Systems is a great team of people enthusiastic about their projects, ready to wear multiple hats, always looking to learn new things and have fun!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.