Please send resume or CV to email@example.com
Senior BI / Data Analytics Consultant
Positions open in Houston, TX and Livonia MI (remote work a possibility). Our consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process, technology, and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients tackle their most complex challenges.
What does a typical engagement look like?
- Participate in discovery sessions to understand opportunities and project requirements
- Help with long term BI / data architecture and processing plans
- Document, design, develop and test BI, reporting and data analytics solutions
- Provide deployment and training support as needed
- Occasional travel to client site may be required
- Expert level knowledge of Business Intelligence best practices and tools
- Hands on experience with ETL tools in data warehousing and transactional systems
- Experience developing complex reports and interactive dashboards (Qlikview is a particular plus)
- Knowledge of Big Data analystics technologies (Hadoop / Hive / Pig)
- Deep understanding of SQL and working knowledge of major relational DB engines (SQL Server, MySQL)
- Experience with large scale back-end projects using Java EE stack
- · Above average coding skills and programming ability
- · Ability to quickly grasp any technology
- · Proven track record of accomplishments
- · Innovative & creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
- · Proven ability to prioritize, organize and deliver on commitments
- · Integrity and a desire to deliver quality service
About Infoview Systems
Infoview Systems is a person centric company with emphasis on integrity and honesty for both its employees and clients. We provide meaningful business solutions to our clients, from the start-up company down the street to fortune 200 companies across the United States. Infoview Systems is a great team of people enthusiastic about their projects, ready to wear multiple hats, always looking to learn new things and have fun!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.