Please send resume or CV to email@example.com
Position open in Livonia Michigan. Our network support practice targets small to mid-sized companies located in the Detroit tri-county area. This position requires good communication skills, solid technical abilities and a customer focused mindset. For most engagements you would be the face of the company with technical support from a senior technician.
What does a typical engagement look like?
- On premise travel within the Detroit tri-county area to customer sites.
- Discuss issues with customers ranging from troubleshooting network problems to making hardware and software recommendations.
- Preparing quotes for products and services as well as ordering.
- Good understanding of business operating systems, both for servers and workstations - Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008/2012. Understanding of home computers only is not sufficient.
- Experience with Active Directory. Understanding domains and how they work. Adding / removing users and computers and troubleshooting issues associated with Active Directory.
- Good understanding of workstation / server hardware architecture and the different types of chassis and disk/RAID configurations. Needs to be able to help build out server specs or workstations on Dell's website.
- Good understanding of cloud computing platforms (Azure, AWS).
- Knowledge in IT security, both on-premise and cloud based.
- Organized and diligent with paperwork.
- Quick to learn.
- Team player.
- Proven track record of accomplishments.
- Innovative and creative problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize, organize and deliver on commitments.
- Integrity and a desire to deliver quality service.
About Infoview Systems
Infoview Systems is a person centric company with emphasis on integrity and honesty for both its employees and clients. We provide meaningful business solutions to our clients, from the start-up company down the street to fortune 200 companies across the United States. Infoview Systems is a great team of people enthusiastic about their projects, ready to wear multiple hats, always looking to learn new things and have fun!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.