Please send resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Infrastructure Architect Consultant
Position open in Livonia Michigan. This position requires good communication skills, solid technical abilities and a customer focused mindset. Your primary focus is to plan, design, implement and support our customer's IT infrastructure to ensure business continuity, security and performance.
What does a typical engagement look like?
- Organize and lead discovery sessions to define customer requirements.
- Design target infrastructure architectures, conduct technical demos and presentations.
- Provide project estimates and implementations plans.
- Implement the infrastructure and deliver the working solution.
- Provide technical expertise, troubleshooting and root cause analysis for customer's issues.
- Communicate with all levels in the customer organization.
- Recognize and work on new sales opportunities with existing clients.
- Broad experience with diverse on-premise and cloud infrastructure architectures.
- Working knowledge of multiple operating systems - Windows, Linux.
- Deep understanding of IT Security and Identity / Access Management for on-premise and cloud solutions.
- Experience building and operating Cloud based infrastructure (Azure / AWS).
- Server visualization.
- SAN / Storage solutions.
- Organized and diligent with paperwork.
- Quick to learn.
- Team player.
- Proven track record of accomplishments.
- Innovative and creative problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize, organize and deliver on commitments.
- Integrity and a desire to deliver quality service.
About Infoview Systems
Infoview Systems is a person centric company with emphasis on integrity and honesty for both its employees and clients. We provide meaningful business solutions to our clients, from the start-up company down the street to fortune 200 companies across the United States. Infoview Systems is a great team of people enthusiastic about their projects, ready to wear multiple hats, always looking to learn new things and have fun!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.