Please send resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
MuleSoft Architect (Platform & Integration): (Multiple Positions)
The MuleSoft Architect will play a vital role in the architecture design, Infrastructure setup, testing and deployment of MuleSoft Integration solutions, including MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and API Manager, On-Prem Solutions, Runtime Fabric. You will work closely with customers, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build state-of-the-art software solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Provide Infrastructure setup, Platform Security design and monitoring
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Experience in SAP, Salesforce, AS400 integrations would be an added advantage
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Own development of a few features in every Sprint.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good understanding/exposure to overall API-Management concepts & fundamentals. Experience in defining overall API architecture, API implementations, integration and deployment
- Good understanding of Cloudhub, Runtime Fabric Infrastructure
- Self-starter, creative, disciplined, result-oriented, team leader
- 10+ years of experience specializing in multi-tier system integrations
- 6+ years of experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform including ESB and API manager.
- Strong experience in developing RAML based RESTful API’s and WSDL based SOAP web services
- Strong experience in creating the Mulesoft API architecture with the Experience, Process and System API layers
- Strong experience in creating Mule ESB flows, and performing payload transformation
- Extensive experience using various Mule connectors including HTTP, Salesforce, AWS, DB and File/FTP
- Deep knowledge of security protocols including Basic, WS-security, SAML and OAuth2
- Applying the security architecture for Mulesoft API layer, as well as the backend services layer deployed in Mulesoft Runtime
- Deep experience in deploying Anypoint Platform solutions to Cloudhub, on-premises and in hybrid environment
- Good experience in CI/CD of MuleSoft applications.
- Thorough experience in XML technologies like XML, XSLT, XML Schema (XSD)
- Experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Spring, etc.)
- Excellent Verbal and Writing English Skills
About Infoview Systems
Infoview Systems is a person centric company with emphasis on integrity and honesty for both its employees and clients. We provide meaningful business solutions to our clients, from the start-up company down the street to fortune 200 companies across the United States. Infoview Systems is a great team of people enthusiastic about their projects, ready to wear multiple hats, always looking to learn new things and have fun!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.