Please send resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
MuleSoft Developers: (Multiple Positions)
The MuleSoft Developer will come from a strong integration & API background and experience with MuleSoft. You will be working closely with Architects, Developers, Project Managers, and other Mule Developers.
This candidate must be able to concisely communicate complex technical topics to a technical audience. 5-7 years of technical skills complimented by excellent communication skills. Must have experience in designing/delivering REST based services.
- Able to interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.
- Contribute to Applications Development and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets.
- Following the MuleSoft best practices and reusable component-based development
- Oversee the development and maintenance of technical and process documentation
- Documents design specifications troubleshoots and testing.
- Actively involved with requirement understanding and analysis.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Provides continuous improvement & awareness of industry standards and technology advances.
- Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary for the role
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of MuleSoft , (Total 5-7 yrs experience) with implementing APIs using Mule 4
- MuleSoft Certifications is an added advantage
- Experience in SAP, Salesforce, AS400 integrations would be an added advantage
- Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool.
- Experience in Junit and Munit
- Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways and proxies – added advantage.
- B.Tech / MCA from reputed college
About Infoview Systems
Infoview Systems is a person centric company with emphasis on integrity and honesty for both its employees and clients. We provide meaningful business solutions to our clients, from the start-up company down the street to fortune 200 companies across the United States. Infoview Systems is a great team of people enthusiastic about their projects, ready to wear multiple hats, always looking to learn new things and have fun!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.