With the first anniversary of Infoview Systems AS400Gateway for Kafka release approaching, Infoview System Inc. is delighted to publish the first update of the connector. Version 1.1.0. This inaugural update focuses on adding additional features, bug fixes, as well as a new externalized license feature.
AS400Gateway for Kafka version 1.1.0 changes:
- Externalized license: This update adds more flexibility to license file locations and will enable users to place the license key in any of the locations from which it can be accessed via the following protocol:
- CLASSPATH, FILE, HTTP, HTTPS, S3
- Provides more control over Library list management and supports program call timeouts for the Call Sink operation
- More accurate schema generation when using data queue format files
- Fix on S3 license validation
- Changes to pom.xml, license path retrieval code refactoring
Big thank you to our product engineer team for constructing the first update for the AS400Gateway for Kafka, and we are looking forward to sharing all future updates with you as well!
Contact us with any requests or questions surrounding the AS400Gateway for Kafka at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the links below to find additional information about the AS400Gateway for Confluent:
Download the AS400Gateway for Kafka on the Confluent Hub:
Product demos, support, and inquiries: